2 Answers

What documentation do I need to register on the padron ?

Asked by: 10th December 2013

We are just in the process of getting our recidencia and have been told the start of the process we have to register on the padrod in Tias, could anyone let me know what documetation is need for this process?


Many thanks


2 Answers

  1. jude on Dec 10, 2013

    normally your passport,nif number and proof of address, either home owner documents or rental contract from your landlord, normally get residencia prior to empadron tho?, you can take your residencia as id too.

    • Kevin on Dec 12, 2013

      Thanks for that Jude,

      So is residencia as complicated as it looks? What do we need for that?

      Many thanks again