4 Answers

although iam 18 and legal to have a drink will i need to carry ID ?

Asked by: 20th July 2011


4 Answers

  1. Sam on Jul 20, 2011

    No you wont need to carry your ID with you

  2. steve on Jul 20, 2011

    I depends on whether you look 18 or younger, same as in the UK.

    It is a legal requirement to carry ID in Lanzarote anyway, if you are a resident, although it is not enforced on tourists. I would carry a photocopy of your passport on you just to be on the safe side.

  3. gordon on Jul 20, 2011

    drink responsibly and you’ll be ok, get slaughtered and you’ll end up behind bars, the metal kind lol..

  4. Sam Roberto on Jul 21, 2011

    If you carry ID in England it would be best if you carried ID in Lanzarote as well. I am a young looking 22 year old and I have been ID’d before, not as regular as in England but it can happen. If you have a driving license (provisional or full) carry that with you, if not your local council should have a free ID Card that you can get which I could be suffice. If you are the sort of person to lose cards then maybe consider just getting your mates or family to get your drinks and you pay for them? Just an idea, i did that at 17years old and it wasn’t a problem in most, just one place questioned my mum.